Jambalicious Smoothie!

Healthier and just as good as jamba juice smoothie!

I did a little experimenting this morning while making my smoothie.  I came up with something healthy and delicious







 This is what you will need:
1/2 pack of acai puree: (sprouts)
2 spoonfuls of frozen apple juice concentrate or 1/4 cup of any juice you like
5 strawberries
2 handfuls of spinach
1 handful of mixed frozen berries
1 1/2-2 cups water


This comes out to 230 calories!

You get your fruits and vegetables all in one drink

This is just as tasty as your sugar loaded calorie drink from jamba juice, trust me!




This juice is also a good option to use instead of apple juice.  Since guava and passion fruit are my two favorite fruits I couldn't resist buying these at Whole Foods market.  It makes me miss Hawaii



3 comments:

  1. Umm I'm going to make this every day! Sounds yummy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make smoothies all the time. I'm always up for trying new things. Is there something I can use in place of the acai puree?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, just use any juice. Acai is my favorite though.

    ReplyDelete